Quick snaps since I haven't posted for a while! Haven't had a chance to share my Greece wardrobe capsule and pics either. Life and work are very busy till Dec. But I'll try to share soon!
- I WFH some of the time, and I err on the dressy side. VERY comfortable in fluid fits, luxe fabrics, dressier bottoms, and at-home-only sneakers. Styled hair, pearls, and daily make-up.
- On WFH days, I am also out and about doing errands and walking doggies no matter what :) - in which case I add a topper, bag, and outside shoes.
- I LOVE wearing wide full length pants and jeans! I feel elegant, cheeky, very comfy, and long in the legs in them. Modern Retro too. I don't wear heels, so the same length works with all my footwear.
- Here are two WFH outfits I wore yesterday, and right now.
- New houndstooth United Colours of Benetton jeans, and Wit & Wisdom brown checked pants. Different fits on me than on the models!
- Sam matches my lime sweater today. Jo is sticking to fuschia :)
- Hair wants to flip out, so I'm letting it do just that!
Back later! xo